Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wedding

Hello everyone, I'm back.

My cousin Regena and her husband Marco were married last weekend (4/8/12) at Nostell Priory in Wakefield, North Yorkshire with a crystal themed ceremony and reception. As I was a bridesmaid I couldn't get pictures of the ceremony, only the wedding reception. Here are some of my favourite photos from the day.

The décor:






My bouquet


Seating plan set in ice



The cake:


White chocolate four tier sponge cake



The happy couple:

Marco

Regena



Cutting the cake

First dance


Second dance after they announced they were expecting


Me and my cousin Regena:

Thank you for choosing me to support you on your special day xx

Maybe one day soon me and my fiance Neal will be able to have our vintage themed wedding.

No comments: