Monday 2 July 2012

More Lushie Plushies

I've been fairly quite on here the past week or so. The reason for this is that I had been studying for my maths exam which I passed last Tuesday! I have also been very busy with medical appointments as I've not been very well recently (nothing contagious, I do need an operation though) and I have been very busy hand sewing and making exclusive Lushie Plushie goodies including a gift box for Lush White City, lovely goodies for the amazing Arts & Candies and of course for Mail Order at Lush, who have requested some.

Busy busy busy!

I'm also currently working on a shop which you will hear more about another time. If you like my Lushie Plushies and like quality hand made, detailed and well finished items then stay tuned as they say, it won't be too long before you see everything I have to offer you lovely people. I may even have a special shop opening offer or giveaway to celebrate!

I can't show you full pictures of the items for the gift box yet as it is unfinished but I will as soon as it's all complete and on it's way to White city for their raffle. They are adorable, I can tell you that!

For now, here are a few sneak peaks:

Image  ©Sarah Bailey-Sharp 2012


And lastly for today, here's my kitty Tim:



Remember you can follow me on Twitter, I'm @Arayha  :)  I'd love to hear from you. Don't be afraid to tweet me, I've very friendly.

x


2 comments:

KayleighKMUA said...

Tim is a cutie :) Love his little markings! I am definitely purchasing a lushie plushie when i can :)

Arayha said...

He is purring with delight from the compliment! x