Monday 30 July 2012

Arayha's Boutique

A quick update:

Studio creation is going well but will have to be put on hold for a few days due to a family wedding this weekend, I also won't be online much during this time. Everything will be back to normal for a week until my operation and then I'll be away for a few days again recovering.

I am working on some new Lushie Plushies based on Lush's new Emotional Brilliance range, so keep an eye out for those on the Arayha's Boutique Facebook Page! Come over and tell me which you'd like to see in plushie form first.

Wedding plans are on hold (hence the deletion of the previous post, as I'm quite upset). If you missed the link to my Pinterest wedding ideas board, you can get some inspiration Here. You may even be able to spot what was going to be my wedding dress.

And to finish on good news for today, my good friend Arts & Candies now has a blog! You can visit it Here.

She is holding a competition, so if you love her work pop over there and leave her a comment!

x

No comments: