Friday 15 June 2012

Some Of My Art Work

You may not know, but I studied art for a few years. I still draw now and then but mostly do photography (I will do a separate post another time with my favourite photos). Since I have decided to start drawing portraits again I thought you might like to see a few pieces I have previously done over the years.

These pictures are only a small, very mixed selection of my old work. Some are sketches, some paintings, some are things I've made. A lot are unfinished. I was just like that, always moving onto the next project. Please bear in mind that some of these are from just after leaving school and are about 10 years old, so not very good (I will have a search around my older stuff for school art work another time).

In no particular order:


















Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think.

x

No comments: