Tuesday 19 June 2012

Emoitional Brilliance Preview Night

Emotional Brilliance is a new range from Lush and it's all hush hush for now. Yes, I do know what it is, but I can't tell you. You will have to wait and see. Don't worry, the launch is very soon so you won't have to wait too long now.

I've been invited to a special VIP preview evening at one of the stores and I am very excited. I will be able to see, smell and test out the new range in all its glory as well as learn all the background story behind it and hopefully I will be able to purchase a few things!

I will be asking to take a few photos but I don't think they will allow this if it's pre launch. If however I am allowed, please note I will not be posting the pictures until after the official launch as this would be unfair to everyone at Lush who have worked so hard on this project.

If I am able to purchase anything early I will test them out and hopefully be able to post a review after the launch for you.

To keep you going here is the teaser video from Lush:
(I absolutely love this song!)




Can you guess what it could be?

So excited!

x

No comments: