Wednesday 23 May 2012

Half Head Hair Piece

I have quite short hair. Around Christmas time it looked like Frankie from The Saturdays' hair and now it's almost reaching my shoulders. Quick? Not nearly enough! I need very long hair for an upcoming wedding in August and I need it fast! My solution, should my hair decide to not be long enough? A half head hair piece. I did want to ombre my hair, but that will have to wait until after the wedding. So I bought an 'off black' (very dark brown) piece instead.

I think it will work as long as no one pulls it off. What do you think?

Here's a before - you can see how short my hair really is:


Here are the after pictures:





I think I like using the odd hair piece now and then. You can create some interesting looks very quickly. Let's hope it looks this good at the wedding!

x





No comments: